The ZOLL AED Plus is the first & only full-rescue AED for infrequent rescuers:
- Supports the entire Chain of Survival
- Supports CPR with instantaneous feedback
- Measures and corrects rescuer compressions
- Has a one-piece pad assuring proper placement
- Uses long-lasting new generation consumer lithium batteries
- Pediatric Capabilities
- Zero cost of ownership – over 5 years for adult pads & batteries.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED). It will also communicate whether or not your compressions are deep enough or fast enough.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 12 in|